This bundle contains the following…
Silicone Intake Pipe
The Ramair Silicone Intake Pipe has been designed to replace the standard OEM plastic induction hose on the 2.0 TSI EA888 engine in the VW Golf mk7 GTI, VW Golf mk7 R, Audi S3, SEAT Leon Cupra and other MQB platform vehicles.
The hose is supplied with a pair of high quality Stainless Steel W2 hose clamps replacing the difficult to use OEM spring clamps.
It can be used in conjunction with the standard factory air box or any aftermarket induction kit that mounts to the standard air box position.
Oversize Turbo Inlet Elbow
This is an over size turbo inlet pipe for the IHI turbo chargers used on the 2.0 and 1.8 TFSI (EA888) engines used in MQB chassis vehicles such as (but not limited to) the Golf GTI (mk7) and Audi S3 (8P).
This is a direct replacement for the standard turbo inlet elbow and is compatible with the OEM intake hose and air box.
The inlet elbow comes with all the fittings required and is supplied with clear step-by-step photographic instructions.
Supplied with the kit is a replacement O-ring in case the standard part is worn or perished.
Ramair Panel Filter
Direct replacement for the OEM air filter.
Part Number Cross References
This part is an equivalent replacement for the following manufacturers part numbers…
- OEM Part Numbers: Audi 5Q0129620B Audi 5Q0129620C Seat 5Q0129620B Seat 5Q0129620C Skoda 5Q0129620B Skoda 5Q0129620C Volkswagen 5Q0129620B Volkswagen 5Q0129620C Volkswagen 5QM129620
- Mann Part Numbers: C30004, C30005
- K&N Part Numbers: 33-3005
- Pipercross Part Numbers: PP1895
- ITG Part Numbers: N/A
- Other Part Numbers: BMC FB756/20, UFI 3053200, Mahle LX3502
- Filter Type: Flat
- Filter Quantity: 1
- Filter Shape: Rectangle
- Filter Length: 292mm
- Filter Width: 177mm
- Filter Depth: N/A
- Filter Internal Neck Diameter: N/A
- High Performance, MAF Safe, twin layer, fully reticulated foam
- Fits in the OEM Airbox and replaces inefficient paper filter
- Lifetime washable filter
- Stainless steel cage support structure
- Guaranteed surface area using high quality custom blended polymer